#GoogleMyBusiness Problems

Common Google My Business Problems

Google My Business has become more complex over the years.

Five common problems with Google My Business to solve them.

Google My Business (GMB) was so easy.

GMB listings basically included a business name, address, phone number, and website URL.

Google has made GMB profiles more robust, which is very exciting.

Businesses create a Google My Business profile that really shows what their business has to offer.

The five common problems that Google My Business users should encounter and resolve are

1. Spammy and bogus competitor listings dominating search results:

For SEO practitioners, the word "spam" has a negative connotation.

and GMB spam is no different.

Whether it's a fake business listing or a company name filled with keywords, these types of rule-breakers can harm many people, both for searchers and others. local businesses.

But there are ways to combat GMB spam.

The Appeal Form is a much more formal “complaint” form and requires more information from you about the violations and the activities involved.

When you fill out the Redressal form, you can even upload files and images that help back up the reasons the company is in violation, such as:

Screenshot.

Pictures.

Private investigator reports.

Audio files.

2. Why has my Google My Business listing been suspended?

There are many reasons why Google My Business listings are suspended - and most are legitimate.

3. What to do when a former employee/opponent writes a negative business review?

When a former employee/opponent writes a bad review about the company, it violates the conflict of interest guideline of Google's User Contributed Content Policy.

A negative review from a former employee/opponent can flag the review by logging into the GMB dashboard, clicking on the review, and the three dots on the right side will have the option to flag the review as inappropriate.

Google cannot accept any personal information from HR documents, work history, ID badge copy, etc.

4. How do I get ownership of my Google My Business listing?

Access a service area company GMB (SAB) list - a company that does not have a physical address on the GMB profile - the process is a little different.

5. Help! My Google My Business message was rejected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PageSpeed ​​Insights.

Stages of the Sales Funnel

Better writing skills help build a successful career.